Sunday, May 6, 2012

Chapters 11-14

I don't know why the cab driver got so goddam worked up when I asked him where the ducks that live in Central Park go to in the winter. It was just a simple question. No need to get so angry. He could have acted a bit more civilized instead of making it seem like it was the most worthless question he has ever heard. "How the hell should I know a stupid thing like that?" (pg.82) I thought it was a pretty goodam good question. I mean, in the warm seasons, the ducks live on the lake, but in the winter it gets so goddam cold out and the lake freezes, so one would naturally wonder where they go to during that time. So I did a little research and found this, guess I wasn't the only one who was wondering: http://www.centralparknyc.org/about/news/central-park-news/where-do-the-ducks-go.html

No comments:

Post a Comment